We hear you. Being a blogger can be such a dream but where do you even begin? How do you create a brand that feels naturally you? What kind of content should you make? Do you need to limit yourself to writing about fashion/travel/beauty/life/spaceships/tomatoes? What do bloggers really do in the first place?
This is the workshop where they tell all – from insights, to experiences, their secrets, down to even personal hacks they do when it comes to fashion styling, creating content for their blog and sharing over social media.
This workshop isn’t for the mere admirers. Join us if you want to know how to create a successful blog that’s truly your own, or if you’re ready for a major overhaul with your styling and blogging skills.
Blogging & Creating a Personal Brand
• Understanding what bloggers really do
• Creating your personal brand
• Planning & conceptualizing your blog content
• Useful blogging tools and other hacks
• Growing your audience
• Collaborating with brands
• Finding your writing voice
Fashion Styling & Photography
• Wardrobe basics & essentials
• Finding your personal style – tips & tricks
• Secrets to maximizing your wardrobe & layering in Manila
• Minimal tips on taking good photographs & editing for Instagram
Restock will be serving snacks and drinks for everybody (their cookies are to die for, real story) all throughout the afternoon. 23060 has got you covered with your workshop necessities. Our favorite part: we’ve prepared fun activities and live demos to help you apply what you learn from Jeline and Bea into your own situation. Plus, we’re pretty sure a wide range of inspiring ladies and gents will be joining – that means meeting new friends you can possibly connect and collaborate with!
Excited yet? We are!
See you there ♡