Aryann’s like a quiet summer afternoon – she’s warm, soft-spoken and have eyes that look at the world with a wellspring of positivity. You’ll see it in the way she finds even the smallest gleam of light and captures it through her photographs, each one speaking of the fleeting yet wistful moments of her everyday life.
Our conversation with her reminds us that we all have our own balance and reasons for doing things. We talk mostly about working from home, what it’s like to launch a small business from nothing, and her intent to feel good inside and out through exercise. The business she founded with her boyfriend Marlon, Comrade Leather Goods also celebrates their first anniversary this month, and we’re excited to find out what products they’re launching soon!
We wanted to wait until you finished this week’s entire show, but we thought it’d be nice to tell you now: Aryann’s secret to happiness is taking pleasure in the small things and finding beauty in the mundane. All of us should do the same, agree?
Stay with us till the end, we promise it’ll leave you in a hopeful tune ♡
Find Aryann Elsewhere
4:58 – Can you imagine Aryann head-banging like a rock star? Chiara discovers Aryann’s childhood dreams and it’s seriously adorable!
7:26 – Aryann recalls how she discovered her passion for photography and her love for capturing things that we often find ordinary
11:24 – We chat about a day in the life of Aryann, and the joys of working from home
12:27 – Aryann shares about her take on balance and what it means for her to have a productive day
14:10 – She shares about her fitness journey so far, what really motivates her to strive for a healthy lifestyle and how she overcomes her own personal struggles along with other people’s unsupportive nature at times
23:33 – She talks about how social media has affected her in the past – how she used to compare her art’s worth with the amount of likes they’d get, why she realized this is wrong and what she did to overcome it
27:17 – We talk about the positive side of social media and how this opens doors to many opportunities and allows us to build friendships and collaborations
34:06 – Aryann gives some inspiring tips for people who want to start their own business from the ground up even without previous experience
38:14 – Aryann talks about Comrade Leather Goods’ first year anniversary and their plans to launch a new product specially made for photographers
40:30 – And find the details to our #FranklywithAryann giveaway! One of our favorites to date – two winners will win either a camera strap of their choice from Comrade Leather Goods and another, a portrait or family shoot with Aryann as your photographer. What a treat!
You have to give us a really genuine answer to this question we have for you:
“How do you find beauty in the seemingly simple, mundane things in life?”*
- Choose where you would like to share your entry, either on Instagram or Facebook. Please make sure that your account or post settings are set to public so we can view your entries. Only one entry per person is allowed.
- Whether you’re posting on Instagram or Facebook, simply repost the photograph above, or share your own alongside your answer to the question as the caption.
- Important: mention us both @edenandjune @aryannavenido or Eden & June and Comrade Leather Goods via Facebook and hashtag your post with #franklywitharyann. If you don’t do this, we won’t be able to count your post as an entry.
- Make sure you give us a follow on Instagram or Facebook 😉
- Once you’ve shared your entry, come back to this post and place your information on the comment portion below. Leave us your name & your Instagram/Facebook username. It should look like this:
Hi, I joined the #FranklywithAryann giveaway! Here are my details –
Name: Audrey Ferriol
We’re keeping an eye out for entries only until Thursday, November 17, 2016 and announcing the two winners the very next day, Friday. We’re choosing the winner based solely on the creativity of your answer.
*This giveaway is open only to Philippine residents
Sending you love,
Eden & June